Massive Galaxy Studios
Based in Lisbon, Portugal
For the Warp is a roguelike deck-building game in space!
You assembled a ragtag team for a dangerous trade route, but suddenly the nearest warp gate was destroyed. You have no option but to take the longest route, deliver your valuable cargo and make a hefty profit... Just survive and reach for the warp gate!
- Explore procedurally generated systems and fight your way to the warp gate
- Encounter allies and foes, ancient civilization ruins, unlock powerful technologies and ships
- Discover and add new cards to your arsenal and increase your chances of surviving.
- Pixelart by Kirokaze
- Synth-pop music made by Martyn Stonehouse
For The Warp - Nintendo Switch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Playstation Talents nominee" 2019
- "Indie X Finalist 2019" XL Games World 2019
- "Premature Evaluation: For The Warp"
- Steve Hogarty, Rocket Paper Shotgun
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
For the Warp Twitter
Check the latest updates on twitter! twitter.com.
About Massive Galaxy Studios
Massive Galaxy studios is a one man indie game studio behind Massive Galaxy. Interested in new game genres or rethinking older game genres.
More information on Massive Galaxy Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
For The Warp Credits
Business & Development, Art, Massive Galaxy Studios
Gerardo Quiroz (aka Kirokaze)
Music and SFX, Freelancer
Nintendo Switch port